An Adoption Journey Filled with Love, Laughter, Triumph, and Joy


Today's date/time is
My Photo
Name:

As you can guess, we are from SoFla, home of the hurricanes (not the U of M team but the real thing!)

Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day!

It's Labor Day, a time to think of all things I have labored through. I labored through school, marriage, work, birth, parenthood, and finally adoption. Of all the laboring I have been through, some through passion, some through necessity, the most endearing is the labor of adoption. Most of the world does not understand the frustration, emotions, and turmoil of adoption. They just think oh, sign a few papers and viola', a child. However, those of us who have been through the perils if infertility, joys of meeting a child, loosing the child, getting back on your feet to start all over again are a small community of pre-adoptive and adoptive families. The Labor of Love that we have endured to get our children can never be understood unless you live through the pain and happiness.

Wishing all my friends who just finished court (you know who you are) and very happy journey. May the labor of parenthood bring you the greatest joys in life as it has done to mine! I am looking forward to seeing family pictures as the years go on. And as I always say, "Lets meet in Disney World!"

SoFlaMom


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
36
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?