An Adoption Journey Filled with Love, Laughter, Triumph, and Joy


Today's date/time is
My Photo
Name:

As you can guess, we are from SoFla, home of the hurricanes (not the U of M team but the real thing!)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006


BlogLand

So, here we are, waiting for the storm to pass, with nothing to do...hmm how to keep busy. I got it! I will add the blog roll to Happy Beginnings. I played around and I think I have it correct. If I am missing your blog, please let me know and I will add to the list.

We expect the storm to pass this afternoon and school to reopen tomorrow. Back to work for me! SoFlaDad had to work through the storm. His company did not close at all. He came home yesterday around 5:00 and went back this early this AM. The only good news he received is he was allowed to wear jeans to work...yeah like that's a big incentive to drive through a tropical storm!


SoFlaMom



HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
36
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?