An Adoption Journey Filled with Love, Laughter, Triumph, and Joy


Today's date/time is
My Photo
Name:

As you can guess, we are from SoFla, home of the hurricanes (not the U of M team but the real thing!)

Thursday, June 29, 2006


Its been 2 days and no word...

We are feeling like we need to do something special to make us feel better. We have decided a trip to Tampa should do the trick. Now the important things; pet sitters, packing, tickets to theme park. This should keep us busy for a bit.

A great big thanks to my friends at soulofadoption.com! The chat last night was wonderful! Exactly what I needed. A bit is sympathy helps everyone once in a while. With a jump start weekend, we should start feeling more like ourselves over the 4th of July. Speaking of which, we have awesome fireworks in our neighborhood. We have plans with family and friends to celebrate the 4th. With the wicked weather lately, I hope they don't get canceled. I hope our neighbors up in the northeast are fairing well with floods.

SoFlaMom


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
36
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?